My client is looking for a part time, experienced Accountant/Bookkeeper who is pro-active and experienced in running the day-to-day finances for two small, limited companies based in central Tring.
Do not pass up this chance, apply quickly if your experience and skills match what is in the following description.
You will need to be informal but professional, with a can do attitude to the following aspects of the role:
- Sole responsibility for day to day running of all aspects of the accounts, for two limited companies.
- Control of sales ledger and credit control
- Generate all journals
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts, including forecast projections
- Annual budget setting
- Regular debtor chasing
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts, managing cash flow
- HMRC returns and payments
- Process and payment of supplier invoices
Plus, other Finance-related activities as required
You will need to be:
- Highly competent with Sage accounting systems
- Confident with Microsoft Office
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to meet regular deadlines
Two or three short days per week for around 12 hours per week, some additional hours are possible in busy times. This position pays 15 per hour