My client is small, well-run business who are seeking a part time bookkeeper/accounts assistant. The role is to assistant the accountant with the daily finance functions such as the purchase and sales ledger, bank reconciliations and the inputting of financial data.
Ready to apply Before you do, make sure to read all the details pertaining to this job in the description below.
The company has a friendly environment and provides on-site parking. They are seeking someone on a part time basis, 3 days per week. They are flexible as to the days worked. This role would suit someone who has experience of looking after the day-to-day transactional finance of a small business.
Duties will consist of:
- Purchase Ledger - Checking, processing invoices, statements & reconciliation.
- Sales Ledger -Credit Control, administering orders, invoicing, and customer payments
- Banking - Bank account and VAT reconciliation
- Assisting the Accountant with quarterly VAT returns
- Inputting financial data
- Other financial duties
- 3 years plus experience as a bookkeeper/accounts assistant
- Strong communications skills
- IT literate
If you are seeking a part time role in a finance department and have the relevant experience and skills, please forward a copy of your up to date CV.