- My client are part of one of the largest suppliers of non-food products for retail chains, retailers, and food stores in Europe.
- Due to extensive growth plans, they are looking to recruit a part time Bookkeeper/Finance Assistant to support the Finance Manager during this significant period of chance.
- The role is a fixed term contract for 4 months, with the possibility of a 2 month extension.
- Reconciliation of rebates - analysis of what has been accrued and claimed so far and highlight any +/- variances.
- Prepare journals for writing off fixed assets (100+items)
- Update HR Excel spreadsheets with holiday data and set up files for new periods.
- Help with preparation of weekly report using data from Excel spreadsheets, internal systems and Microsoft Navision.
- Help to build data spreadsheets for new ERP imports (debtors, creditors) and monthly TB balances for 15 months to import into new ERP.
- Supporting with the invoice and credit control routines.
- Maintain finance data and reports through reconciliation in line with weekly / monthly reporting.
- Inputting, reconciling and managing HR and payroll data.
- Administrative duties to assist in the efficient running of the finance department.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and be confident with financial processes.
- Prior experience with VAT return preparation would be advantageous, as would experience using financial software such as Microsoft Navision.
- Up to £15p/h depending on experience and qualifications, plus pension and company benefits.
- This is a part time position (16-24 hours) on a 4 month fixed term contract with flexibility for a 2 month extension.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.