I have a great opportunity for a part time (3 days a week) Business Analyst within the Learning & Development team of a high profile, public sector client based in London.
You will be responsible for;
• Reviewing the current Statement of Requirements and develop these to a more detailed set of requirements (including the interface requirements) to be used for project monitoring and to inform the User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Work with the business leads to develop/document the current 'as is' processes and lead the design of new (to-be) processes using Business Process Model Notation (BPMN), identify and quantify any gaps; develop recommendations for business improvements.
• Work with the business to define use case cases, business scenarios/ User Stories to feed into User Acceptance Testing (UAT), general project records and to evidence the benefits within the business case.
• Input the business scenarios and user stories into the other test phases by working with the supplier and the test team.
• Management of the benefits identification, tracking and realisation process.
Due to the nature of the client, to be considered you must hold NPPV3 and SC clearances as a minimum.
You will be paid £400-£550 per day depending on experience.
If you have the right skills and experience to be considered, please click APPLY NOW below!