Alexander Daniels are currently working with a large Plc in North Birmingham to recruit an experienced Business Analyst on a part-time basis (18.5 hours per week) until August 2022. Working as part of a small change project group, you will be supporting debt transformation activities to deliver a market leading customer experience.
While professional experience and qualifications are key for this role, make sure to check you have the preferable soft skills before applying if required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Documenting business processes identifying risks and opportunities
- Delivering conceptual process designs relating to business requirements
- Working with stakeholders to understand business needs and talking through business change journeys
- Producing reports and presentations and delivering these to stakeholders across the business
- Managing workplans for the change project and ensure budgets are being adhered to
- Coaching others to influence and support best outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role as a Business Analyst supporting change projects. You must be comfortable liaising with and presenting confidently to stakeholders at all levels, challening where necessary to ensure appropriate changes are delivered.
Experience working within financial or debt support environments would be an advantage as well as CBAP certification and/or Six Sigma / Lean methodology experience.
This is a part-time (18.5 hours per week) fixed-term contract position to August 2022 - you will be entitled to company benefits which include 25 days holiday per year, onsite gyms, Company pension, free parking, employee well-being facilities and a hybrid of home and office working.