Our client is looking to recruit a Part time Business HR Consultant to work between the Milton Keynes and Huntingdon office.
Position: Part time Business HR Consultant
Hours: 25 hours per week
Salary: up to £40,000 pro rata
Duration of employment: Permanent
As the Business HR Consultant, you will perform various tasks to assist with the daily operations of the Company’s Human Resources Department. The purpose of the role is to work closely with the HR Director, to provide a first-class, proactive, professional, and customer-focussed HR service to all areas of the business.
You must be able to commute to both the Milton Keynes & Huntingdon sites.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of Employee Relations, including absence, performance management, TUPE, consultations, Leadership development, and organisational development.
- Interpret and/or develop HR policies and procedures.
- Identify team and individual capability levels and gaps and supporting in those areas.
- Coach and develop line managers to increase effectiveness in managing individuals and teams.
- Support HR Director in the delivery of learning interventions and programs.
- Champion HR initiatives.
- Keep updated on existing and new employment legislation.
- Deliver effective and efficient recruitment processes for recruitment.
- Provide high quality HR administrative support.
- Support HR department as required.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experienced at Business Partner level within a customer focused environment.
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in managing complex employee relations issues
- Experience of designing and delivering employee development programmes.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
You can get further details about the nature of this opening, and what is expected from applicants, by reading the below.
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.