Our client based in Southampton is currently seeking a Business Tax Manager to join their team. You will have previous corporate tax technical skills and qualified (either ACCA/CTA/ACA)
Ideally you will have previously worked as a Tax Manager in practice, or be a Tax Senior seeking the next step up.
- The individual will have primary responsibility for managing a portfolio of the firm's corporate clients (largely OMBs, but ranging in size from pre-revenue early stage companies to large corporate groups with international operations) to deliver an efficient and effective full corporation tax compliance service;
- The role also has a significant tax advisory element. Working with the tax partners/directors, the individual will be involved in a wide range of tax planning assignments.
- Typical projects could range from providing transactional tax support in such areas as group reorganisations, MBOs, acquisitions and disposals, , due diligence, R&D tax credits, international tax planning, share schemes, EIS and complex enquiry cases.
- ACA/ACCA and/or CTA qualified with the ability to demonstrate strong corporate tax technical skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- A willingness to support the firm's marketing and business development initiatives is required.
- A team player - having the ability to work with the tax team and other members of the firm.
- The role will be based in Newbury or Southampton, but there may also be occasions when you will be required to attend or work out of the other offices. Some home working may be allowed.
Full or part time will be considered