Part-Time Catering & Industrial Recruitment Consultant
A variety of soft skills and experience may be required for the following role Please ensure you check the overview below carefully.
We are looking to appoint a Part-Time Catering and Industrial Recruitment Consultant to join our busy team. You will need to be self-motivated and an excellent team player and used to working in a fast paced environment. The key functions of a Recruitment Consultant are to develop new clients and maintain business relationships.
Applicants must have:
- At least one year's Recruitment experience
- Ability to achieve targets and deadlines
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task within a fast paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your experience and work on a part-time basis.
To be considered for this role please email your CV to Susie.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer