Job Title: Part-time Client Relationship Manager (20 Hours per week over 3 - 4 days)
Job Location: Working from home
Established in 2004 Management Learning & Coaching Ltd is a management learning and development company, whose Head Office is based in Sussex although the entire team works remotely across the UK.
We deliver training both face-to-face and online to medium and large-sized organisations based in the UK and in Europe. Our mission is to transform business performance by helping organisations to look after their people in terms of training and developing their people to reach their goals.
We are looking for a confident and friendly Client Relationship Manager with B2B sales experience. This role is for a keen prospector who can help us identify prospects and convert leads into qualified opportunities. You will also be handling initial sales enquiries and incoming sales from our existing clients.
You will be a key member of our sales and marketing team working alongside our Head of Sales & Client Relationships, Sales & Marketing Assistant, and our Marketing Manager.
We are a fast-growing business developing new products to market and a consultancy offering.
There is an opportunity to directly influence the directions of the business. You will be open-minded and will want to get involved in working with the larger team of trainers and associates. There is plenty of opportunity for personal ongoing professional development.
For more information about us, please go to https://www.management-learning.co.uk/
From the very beginning, ML&C was set up for all staff to be able to work from home to fit around other responsibilities and commitments. We trust each other and are focused on delivering successful outcomes, critical for all of us. We are looking for our Client Relationship Manager to do this role 3 days a week spread across the working week. We are open to how this may look and therefore open to discussing this with you at the first interview.
- Working from home with a flexible working environment
- Manage your time around your own life and other responsibilities/commitments
- Outcomes focussed
- You may be required to attend quarterly strategy meetings and occasional events on behalf of the business.
- Identify new prospects to develop into leads for the team to convert to opportunities
- Identify and contact prospects via LinkedIn, telephone, email and sometimes video meeting
- Have conversations with influencers and decision-makers within organisations
- Build strong relationships with the team, clients and prospects
- Collaborate on campaigns/webinars with the sales and marketing team
- Provide an excellent level of customer service – keep our promises
- Work to outcomes and deadlines
- Handle and convert incoming sales enquiries and opportunities
- Support sales team with more complex sales
Outcomes of the Role
- Our clients and prospects experience excellent customer service, receiving quick responses to their questions and resolutions to any potential issues
- Our prospects and clients feel listened to, that we understand their requirements and that their needs are reflected in all our conversations with them and others
- Our prospects are introduced to other members of the team when it is the right time to do so in the best interests of the client and efficient use of team resources
- Every prospect and client will be followed up on as agreed and we will keep our promises
- Other people in the ML&C team will know that the prospects are well qualified and that they understand who ML&C are, what we offer and what the next steps are to move them on to the next stage in the buying process
Personal Characteristics and attributes
- Friendly and professional on the telephone and in written communication
- Clear and engaging communication style
- Experience in delivering great customer service
- Track record of telesales/appointment setting experience, preferably B2B
- Strong relationship builder
- Able to work independently and as part of the team
- Experience in using CRMs and MS Office
A base salary of £28,00- to £32,000 FTE plus uncapped commission