Two to Three Days per week
We are delighted to be working with a well-established and financially strong construction business based in Melksham. Due to continued demand, they are looking to recruit a part time Company Accountant in order to join their focused but very friendly team.
Main duties of the role include:
- Completing VAT returns
- Daily sales and purchase ledger administration
- Preparing staff hours, clocking cards and timesheets for payroll
- Preparing and posting all business journals
- Working closely with different departments throughout the business completing monthly reconciliations
- Inputting invoice details onto the system
- Assisting with finance queries across the business
- Working closely with and providing support to the business owners
- Completing all book keeping duties, up to trial balance ready for the management accountants year end.
- Some basic HR administration and other general office tasks as required.
- 2-3 years accounts experience
- Experience in using accountancy software
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to deadlines
- Hold excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Sage would be highly beneficial
This is a great opportunity to join a really friendly bunch of people in an organisation where staff stay, grow and develop internally.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.