My client is looking to recruit an experienced part time company accountant into a newly created role. Reporting to the Managing Director of the business, you will take full responsibility for the finance of the organisation, with one staff member reporting.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the sales and purchase ledger
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Journal posting and control accounts
- Banking and cashbook
- Fixed asset maintenance and stock control
- VAT returns
The role will suit an experienced company accountant with a strong knowledge of Sage, ideally Sage 200. You will be looking for part time hours and these can be accommodated over 1 - 2 full days or the equivalent hours spread throughout the week.