Part Time Company Accountant - Guildford An exciting opportunity to join well-established consultancy firm, a leader in their field. This is a pivotal role and a key part of the financial growth of the company planned for the next five years.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum 5 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective team member
- Ability to manage time and work and deadlines
- Maintain a positive attitude and always work to provide the best possible client service.
- Processing all Sales and Purchase invoices, bank receipts and payments.
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation.
- Preparing monthly payroll and completing PAYE returns.
- Completing quarterly VAT returns.
- Managing cash flow - with Director and Office Manager.
- Liaising with Office Manager re. credit control and other day to day accounting issues.
- Set up and maintain accounts with suppliers and contractors.
- Liaising with accountants.
- Preparing management accounts for weekly and monthly SLT meetings.
- Working closely with SLT on financial strategy.
- Providing sound financial advice to Directors.
- Agreeing and managing budget, income and expenditure and supporting forecasting and the provision of financial information.
- Ensuring efficient processes around payroll, invoicing and payments to suppliers.
- Preparing current year financial forecasts and 12 month rolling financial forecasts.
Strong IT skills are essential, particularily SAGE, XERO and MS Office.
Hours between 16 - 20 hours a week to be working over Monday, Tuesday and Friday, these days are non negotiable.
Benefits are varied in addition to a highly competitive salary.
Fletcher George is a financial recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Our aim is to respond to all successful applicants within a 24-48 hour time scale.