An exciting opportunity has come about for an experienced Part Time Company Accountant to take control of the company's UK corporate accounts.
Read on to fully understand what this job requires in terms of skills and experience If you are a good match, make an application.
My client is an international renewable energy company. Their UK head office is based in the City of London.
As the Part Time Company Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Management Accounts pack, incl fixed assets, accruals, prepayment & VAT rec
- Payroll submission, including setting up on the bank
- General payroll & HR queries / tasks including joiners and leavers, childcare vouchers
- Monthly staff expenses, including reconciliation of Barclaycard statements
- Monthly payment runs, including setting payments up on the bank
- Raising sales invoices and sending to customers, including credit control function
- Bank reconciliations (three currencies)
- Posting purchase invoices and filing
- Ad hoc analysis as and when required
To be considered for this Part Time Company Accountant role you must have the following:
- Excellent bookkeeping knowledge / experience (essential)
- Exposure to Management Accounting (essential)
- Strong excel skills (essential)
- Xero experience (highly desirable)
£35,000 (FTE) + 10% bonus + 8% pension contribution + study support