Part Time Company Accountant
If your skills, experience, and qualifications match those in this job overview, do not delay your application.
28 hours per week
Based in Haywards Heath (you must be a car driver due to the location)
Up to £40,000 per annum pro rata
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Company Accountant to join a fast-growing business in the Haywards Heath area on a part time, permanent basis.
This is a standalone role where you will have full responsibility for the finance function of the business from start to finish.
Your duties will include:
- Produce month end accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Audit preparation and review of the statutory accounts
- VAT returns, EC Sales, Intrastat, CT61s and CIS declarations
- Sales and purchase ledger processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Foreign exchange hedge processing & revaluations for month & year end
- Responsible for credit card expenses including checking through receipts and processing
- Insurance renewals including credit, buildings and contents, construction
- Payroll Processing and Pension contributions
- Health insurance administrator
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Strong financial background with experience of multi-currency accounts
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent inter personal skills are required due to the amount of communication necessary at all levels of the business.
- Must be a competent excel user
- You must be a car driver
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.