Part Time Company Accountant / Bookkeeper
£25,000 - £30,000
Great role - interim initially (6 - 12month contract) with a view to potentially becoming longer term / permanent.
It’s a really well ran, growing, professional and profitable SME operating within a lucrative specialist niche.
You’ll be working directly for the business owners - supporting them with all aspects of the day to day bookkeeping / accounting (using Sage L50).
The hours are pretty flexible - the plan is 25 hours per week and it would work well for a working parent as the plan is 09:30 - 14:30 daily which would fit neatly around school pick up and drop off potentially.
The business is circa £10m turnover, 40 employees. It’s a close knit team and a group which hugely values the staff that make it such a success. The retention of people is incredible - a true reflection of how enjoyable a place it is to work.
You’ll enjoy a varied workload - supporting with all aspects of AP / AR /payroll / general month end etc. You’ll be a key contact for the external accountants who provide arms length support and financial direction / guidance.
If you are looking for a new challenge on a part time basis (immediate start) we would welcome the chance to discuss the role / business in more detail.
- Previous experience of Bookkeeping / general accounting for an reasonable complex SME.
- AAT ideally
- Experience of Sage products would be really useful.
- A sleeves rolled up approach - this is a small team and they need someone who can hit the ground running and use their initiative to solve problems.
- A highly organised and methodical approach to completing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team - it’s a friendly and collaborative culture in a small growing business.
The group are based in Chesterfield, the role will ideally start in Nov / Dec 2021 and is initially a 6 - 12 month contract.