Part time Contact Centre Analyst/Resource Planner (20 hours/week)
We are looking for a part time Contact Centre Resource Planner for our client based in Stevenage. You will manage, prepare and deliver the planning, forecasting, scheduling, monitoring and reviewing of call, email and live chat volumes and other operational activities while adjusting resources to meet business objectives.
Our Client is a co-operative institution with over 145 thousand members to date. Established nearly 150 years ago, they believe in putting passion before profit, providing excellent quality products at fair pricing to their members.
They are currently looking for a Resource Planner to help them with contact centre resourcing to ensure that the forecast workload is matched with appropriate staffing levels at all times so that service levels can be met cost effectively.
- Planning staffing level requirements, forecasting call, email and live chat volumes and creating optimised schedules for MS contact centre
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports to determine call/contact volumes, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity
- Preparing daily and weekly analyses and dashboard presentations
- Analysing call and channel volume history by tracking and trending telephony channel metrics, email, live chat, social media and back end support to ensure proper planning, accurate resource and workload identification
- Managing holiday schedules and requests, including shift changes
- Maintaining and updating all resource planning files and documents
- Actively sharing best practice with team and helping promote an innovative and continuous improvement culture
- Strong analytical Skills
- Knowledge of ACD telephony/IVR routing
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent experience of manage resource planning processes (capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling, real time management) in a contact centre environment
- Experience in the use of workforce planning tools
- Competitive salary
- (Pro rata) 23 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- On site restaurant and games room
- Discounts on products
- Sports and Social Club
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.