Part time Contact Centre Resource Analyst (20 hours/week)
- Do you have extensive Contact Centre Resource forecasting and capacity planning experience?
- Are you highly analytical with excellent Excel spreadsheet skills?
We are looking for a part time Contact Centre Resource Planner for our client based in Stevenage. Working as part of an energetic and progressive team you will be supporting the contact centre service and back office operation.
You will have the talent to help drive the performance of the business further and in return will receive personal development, recognition and a great working environment
The ideal person must have previouscontact centre resource planning experience. You will be highly analytical and able to look at graphs and productivity in order to forecast capacity and workload. You will have excellent communication skills and be proactive in communicating with management where changes need to be made.
- Planning staffing level requirements, forecasting call, email and live chat volumes and creating optimised schedules for MS contact centre
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports to determine call/contact volumes, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity
- Preparing daily and weekly analyses and dashboard presentations
- Analysing call and channel volume history by tracking and trending telephony channel metrics, email, live chat, social media and back end support to ensure proper planning, accurate resource and workload identification
- Managing holiday schedules and requests, including shift changes
- Maintaining and updating all resource planning files and documents
- Actively sharing best practice with team and helping promote an innovative and continuous improvement culture
- Previous Contact Centre Resource planning experience
- Excellent Excel Spreadsheet experience
- Strong analytical Skills
- Knowledge of ACD telephony/IVR routing
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent experience of manage resource planning processes (capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling, real time management) in a contact centre environment
- Experience in the use of workforce planning tools
This is a fabulous company to work for established nearly 150 years ago. They believe in fully supporting their staff as well as providing excellent quality products at fair pricing to their members.
This role is part time 20 hours a week and you can either work 4 hours every day or 3 full days or a combination. Ideally you will stick to the same work pattern each week but there is some flexibility.
- Competitive salary equivilent to £30,000 pa full time (£17145 pro rata)
- (Pro rata) 23 days holiday rising to 30 with length of service (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- On site restaurant and games room
- Discounts on products
- Sports and Social Club
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.