Our Washington based client is looking for a Part Time Credit Controller to join their established team on a temporary basis.
Our client is an established, Washington based business.
The main duties of the Washington based credit controller are;
- Assisting with the management of a portfolio of clients to ensure timely payments are made
- Assist the established team in keeping debt to an acceptable level
- Perform and necessary pre credit checks
- Creating new customer accounts when needed
The successful Washington based, Part Time Credit Controller will;
- Have previous credit control experience (minimum 2 years)
- Be comfortable communicating by email
- Experienced in debt recovery
- Be immediately available (1 week notice or less)
On offer to the successful Part Time, Washington based credit controller is;
- £11 - £12 ph
- 20 - 25 hours per week
- The opportunity to work with an established credit control team