I am currently recruiting for a part time Credit Controller for a company based in North London. This is a long term temporary position.
The full job description covers all associated skills, previous experience, and any qualifications that applicants are expected to have.
Role - Credit Controller
Hours of work - 1pm - 5pm
- Working from the company in house computer system to identity unpaid invoices
- Chasing unpaid invoices via the telephone to ensure collection of debt
- Handling and queries and liaising with head office re invoice queries etc.
- Posting cash received to the accounts system - the majority of which is done at head office but small amount of which is done in London.
- Preparing and cash or cheques received for banking and taking to the bank
- Receiving sample delivery at the office
- Undertaking any general office admin work in particular filing and organising
- Answering the phones and taking messages
- Using the Outlook emails system.
Person spec -
Flexible and friendly personality
Good telephone manner