We are seeking a Part-time Credit Controller to join our highly talented team based at our Chester Branch. This is a great opportunity where you will help the branch to manage client payment issues along with liaising with different facets within the branch to help solve customer issues.
Benefits of the Credit Controller
- Monday to Friday (4 hours a day between 10am and 3pm)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays raising to 25 days plus bank holidays from 01st January 2022
- Free parking
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life Assurance coverage from day 1
- Corporate discount scheme focussed on your wellbeing, including Virgin Active Gym membership
- We provide support and access to a range of internal and external courses to help develop and progress your career with us.
Who are Safetykleen?
We are the leading provider of chemical cleaning and environmental solutions with 92 branches over 14 countries. Our continued commitment to reducing environmental impact has led us to develop energy-efficient, insulated machines, and powerful water-based cleaning chemistries. Now is the time to be joining our exciting journey, we are heavily investing in our people, processes and innovation.
What the Credit Controller will be doing
- Minimise over 60 days debt by effectively managing collection activity and account issues in a targeted and methodical manner
- Aiding in the processing of payments from customers, including cheque and credit card payments and any other data entry that is needed for example client portals
- To achieve our working capital targets; cash collection, aged debt and ultimately DSO
- Maintain an up to date AR by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds, write off’s and general housekeeping activities are completed in a timely fashion
- To deal with customer enquiries/disputes and liaise with the sales team and branches to resolve issues in a timely manner
What are we looking for?
- Proven commercial credit control skills at medium to large companies
- Ideally experienced in Microsoft AX
- Strong computer literacy skills including MS Office applications or similar
- To be methodical when performing daily tasks. Thereby ensuring the branches compliance with SK procedures and legislation
We hope we’re what you’re looking for, apply today to join our exciting journey