My client, an ENTERTAINMENT business based near CLAPHAM JUNCTION STATION, is seeking an accomplished CREDIT CONTROLLER to join them on a PART TIME BASIS (25 hours a week) whilst they begin their next exciting growth phase. This is an incredible time to join this amazing business who really value their staff.
If you want to know about the requirements for this role, read on for all the relevant information.
Managing credit control and sales ledger process for the groups digital arm and digital customers for the US subsidiary.
- Actively pursuing aged debt
- Reconciling and posting multi-currency payments to customer accounts and allocating to invoices
- Maintaining and actioning a list of debt to be escalated either internally or pursued legally
- Maintaining daily cash books
- Reconciling bank statements against cash books
- Raising invoices to recharge third parties for costs
- Issuing credit memos
- Producing regular aged debt report with relevant commentary and backup to show progression of debt and highlighting old debt that has been recovered
- Posting multi-currency journals for bank charges to reconcile payments to invoices
- Reconciling sales ledger
- Weekly reconciliation of payments posted in Netsuite to bank statement
- Producing balance sheet reconciliations for Accounts Receivable nominal accounts
- Identifying and reporting any bad debts to provide for with commentary
- Creating new customers in NetSuite
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Credit Control
- Familiarity with dealing with international customers and multiple currencies
- Strong communications skills and good with people
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong team player
- Good organisational skills and able to prioritise effectively
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE!!!