Credit Controller required for a permanent part time opportunity.
My client is a well established business based in Birmingham City Centre
- Chasing payments by telephone, e-mail and letter
- To undertake regular review of payment plans
- To update actions taken and all information relating to outstanding debts on the credit control database
- Build and Maintain a good relationship with customers
- Send customers statements and reminders
- Deal with any questions and queries regarding payments
- Ensure BACS account is reconciled daily and payments are allocated accordingly.
- Any ad hoc projects as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced credit controller who can work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to work in a standalone position
- Previous experience of using a Sage (advantageous)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient use of MS Excel
This is a part time opportunity working c.20 hours over 5 days and are easily accessible by public transport.