While professional experience and qualifications are key for this role, make sure to check you have the preferable soft skills before applying if required.
Nigel Wright are delighted to be recruiting a Part Time Credit Controller for our client based in Stockton. This role could be ideal for someone trying to manage the school run or anyone looking for part time hours to fit with their lifestyle. This is a permanent role, with a fantastic organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working within the credit control team on a large portfolio to recover debtor balances
- Communication / debt chasing via telephone and email
- Balance reconciliations
- Effective query handling and resolution
- Bad debt tracking
- New client applications
- Daily cash allocations
As the ideal candidate:
- It is imperative that the successful candidate can hit the ground running in this role. Strong experience in Credit Control will need to be demonstrated.
- Able to work 27 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8.45am - 2.45pm
- The full time equivalent salary on the role is £21,000
- Strong IT know how, any experience with Sage would be an advantage