about 1 month ago
Up to £23000 pro rata
18 – 25 hours per week across 4-5 days per week
Our well-established client is now recruiting for a permanent, experienced Credit Controller to join their friendly team on a part time basis, following a period of growth. This position supports the full time credit controller, and the duties will include all aspects of credit control
• All aspects of Credit Control, chasing debt by phone, letter and e-mail
• Dealing with invoice queries and POD enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
• Retrieving copy documents and sending to clients when required
• Effective inter-departmental communication to resolve queries
• Establishing and building rapport with clients and internal contacts
• Ensuring account contact details are accurate
• Account reconciliation
• Keeping account notes up to date and accurate
• Monthly statement despatch
• Liaising with management and debt collection agencies to resolve non-payment
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position you will have credit control experience and used to working in a busy accounts department.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.