Reed Accountancy & Finance are delighted to be recruiting for an established Kings Lynn based company who are looking to expand their Accounts Receivable team on a part time basis.
Before applying for this role, please read the following information about this opportunity found below.
As credit controller you will be reporting directly to Team Leader on a day to day basis and work as part of a small team, on a part time permanent basis, ideally working 3 days per week, however flexibility on the working hours can be discussed.
The ideal credit controller will have current accounts experience and knowledge of supporting with credit control, duties will include;
- Posting and allocating daily receipts
- Collection of all debts
- Review and process credit note requests
- Opening new accounts on the sales ledger
- Credit checking of new clients
- Support with month end account reporting
- Knowledge of accounting systems required and Word/Excel
This a full time office based position, competitive salary being offered, onsite parking and working as part of a friendly and established team.
Apply today with your updated cv.