27 days ago
Ensure you read the information regarding this opportunity thoroughly before making an application.
About The Role:
* 3 Days a week
* 10:00am – 3:00pm
* Free parking
* Casual dress code
* Negotiable Salary
* Temporary Contract Key Responsibilities:
* Credit Control
- Chasing outstanding balances
* Monthly invoicing
* General administration tasks
* High call volume making
* Responsible for targeted to collections.
* Regular account reconciliations
* Responsible for customer disputes and building relationships
* Bank Reconciliation
* Liaising with senior management
* Resolving queries and disputes
* Posting and allocating cash
* Assisting with various ad-hoc admin tasks Required Skills and Attributes:
* Have previous credit control experience dealing with a high volume of live accounts
* Must be able to liaise at all levels and have a positive outlook and confident manner
* Have worked in a fast-paced environment
* Accuracy skills and a keen eye for detail
* You will be a team player and be able to communicate internally and externally at all levels
* You will be self-motivated and driven to complete all tasks in a timely and effective manner
* You will have excellent organisation skills and be able to prioritise tasks based on importance and urgency
* Good knowledge of Excel
* You will be self-motivated and driven to complete all tasks in a timely and effective manner Required skills Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief.
All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
If you could be interested in this position, then please apply or please email your CV to Rachel at JDS Recruitment