This is a great opportunity to join a motivated team of people in a growing business whilst protecting your work / life balance and enjoying part time hours plus hybrid working so some office-based and some home-based working.
The role is part time Credit Controller and duties will include:
- Reducing debtor days via telephone and email chasing of payments
- Credit checking customers
- Reconciling accounts
- Setting credit limits
- Allocating payments once received
- Working from home and the office
- Healthcare plan for you and your family
- Bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- 6% pension
- Cycle to work scheme
What am I looking for?
- You will be an experienced Credit Controller able to perform in a stand-alone role reporting directly into the Head of Finance
- You will be able to proactively manage an SME customer base and build positive relationships
- Able to work 24 hours a week split over 3 or 4 or 5 days
- Happy to work in the office for one full week per month
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration. This role is available now and interviews will commence shortly.