We are hiring!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our amazing finance team based in Nottingham city centre.
This is a part time position working 3 days a week, 08:30 - 17:00 with an element of remote working as this will be a hybrid role. (Open to discussion regarding hours / days working)
Initially this is a 6 month fixed term contract however there may be scope for more longevity for the right candidates.
Pay rate will be between £11 - £12 an hour depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent phone manner, able to work on their own and off their own and as part of the team and have excellent attention to detail.
We work in a open plan office with a great lively atmosphere.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily checking customer accounts and chase payments to keep within account terms
- Dealing with Customer Queries
- Cash receipting and allocation of payments and discounts
- Ledger Maintenance - reviewing account status and keep debtor days to a minimum
- Working with other departments to ensure that we provide excellent customer service
- Support with purchase order tracking
- Support with customer requests for company information
- Process customer statement runs
- Meet with Management Accountant to provide overview of Aged debtors position
If you are interested in this role please apply with your most up to date cv and we will be in touch.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.