We are working with a lovely long standing client of ours based in Henley who require a credit controller to assist them with debt collection for 4 hours per week. We feel this would ideally suit a candidate very local to the Henley area.
Maximise your chances of a successful application to this job by ensuring your CV and skills are a good match.
The position does require someone with existing experience and you will be office based.
You can choose the days and times that you would like to work.
Key duties include:
- Setting a routine for chasing payment from domestic and commercial customers using Sage debtors list, hard copies of invoices and the details of works carried out from our job database.
- Helping to deal with customer queries relating to their invoices, sending copy invoices if requested and statements.
- Processing card payments when a customer calls in to pay by phone.
- Recording correspondence with customers on the job database.
- Helping to e-mail or post invoices to customers.
- Helping to file paper copies of invoices and maintaining the file of debtors' copies in good order.
- Although rare, knowing how to initiate Letters Before Action and Court action where a debt remains unpaid and keeping the Accountant and Company Director informed.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).