Part-Time Credit Controller, York, Public Sector, £19,000 - £21,000, fixed term contract, temporary, Accountancy and Finance, Credit
A small public sector organisation based in York.
The key responsibilities of the Part-Time Credit Controller position will be to oversee both the sales ledger and the credit control of debtors. To help run and improve the sales ledger function, communicate well with debtors and also with key stakeholders, helping to optimise collection. Answer and deal with internal and external queries effectively, alongside highlighting and resolving discrepancies.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of sales ledger and credit control, having strong experience within a similar role. Any public sector experience would be an advantage but not essential. They'll have proven experience with high volumes, bespoke finance systems and reducing debts.
The Part-Time Credit Controller will receive:
- 9 to 12 month fixed term contract
- Part-time hours of 22.5 - 30 per week
- Flexible working patterns
- Working from home opportunities
- Immediate Start
- £19,000 - £21,000 per anum (pro ratad) depending on experience
- Access to internal longer term opportunities