14 days ago
Ensure you read the information regarding this opportunity thoroughly before making an application.
I am currently partnering with a rapidly growing, market leading technology business who are looking to recruit a part time credit controller to assist them for a period of 6 months. This role will support the current credit controller whilst they undertake a project. The position is likely to last 15 hours a week and how the hours are made up is completely flexible. The business will pay up to £15 per hour for the right candidate.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
• Posting cash receipts from bank statement
• Responding to customer queries and requests
• Contacting customers regarding outstanding debts
• Following up on direct debit set up requests
• Ensuring customer data is kept up to date and complete by reviewing for incomplete payment method information or bounced email addresses and updating as needed
• Reviewing for unallocated receipts or credit balances on the AR ledger and ensuring these are cleared regularly
Candidates must have strong credit control experience and must be able to start work at short notice.
The role will be a mixture of office and home working.
For more information on this position please call me on .