Group Payroll & Credit Controller (PT / FT roles available)
Are you looking for greater autonomy in your role - somewhere that you can add your own creativity and ideas?
Would you thrive in a culture that breeds true innovation and strives for outstanding results?
Are you driven by success and looking for somewhere that will help you achieve your goals?
If you answered yes to the above questions then we would like to tell you more about what life is like at Milk Education part of the AMA Group (Aspion/Milk Education/Advocate Group)!
Who are we?
Our Group Overview: Aspion is a commercial recruiter, Milk Education is an education supply agency & The Advocate Group is an executive search firm specialising in the food & drink sector.
In a nutshell we are a group of specialist recruitment firms providing quality talent to businesses & schools across the UK. With office Dogs, Bar Breakouts & Themed meeting rooms, we’re a little away from the ‘norm’!
If you want the juicy bits, we’re ambitious, we have a strong team, a vibrant culture and we’re very good at what we do. Year on year since our establishment we have experienced extensive organic growth, achieved hard to match success rates, and invested heavily in the latest industry technology and innovation to deliver excellent results across all of our departments.
We are all about people and that starts and ends with our own team members. We’re at an incredibly exciting point within the business and we’re looking for a new Payroll & Credit Controller to work directly alongside our Group Financial Controller.
Who are you?
We’re seeking a strong and versatile Payroll & Credit Controller with a proven track record in results who also has sound data analytical and excel skills with a vibrant character to match!
You will be responsible for a portfolio of a number of accounts, looking after all day to day cash collection/allocations and ledger maintenance and you must be able to demonstrate excellent relationship management and commercial awareness.
The existing back office team that you’ll join is hardworking, passionate about what they do and agile to the needs of the business and we need our new Payroll & Credit Controller to be driven by those same principles.
The successful applicant will have the following experience and attributes:
- Highly competent with Excel
- Ideally experience of working in the Recruitment sector but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills for internal / external support.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, commercial environment.
- Has a strong team work ethic and determination to complete their work to the best of their ability.
- Confident in dealing with people over the phone and in person.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Reliable and flexible as to the needs of the business
- Proactive and self-driven with a desire to prove themselves
If you love the sound of our role, get in touch, we’re looking for someone to start ASAP!