21 days ago
Take the next step in your career now, scroll down to read the full role description and make your application.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Chasing customer payments in line with payment terms to minimise bad debt
- Handling of tier 2 interactions received into Credit Control ensuring all requests are completed and successfully resolved within the agreed service level.
- Look for process improvement opportunity for service delivery
- Work to weekly outbound phone targets set by team leader
- To assist in working with the team to minimise Overdue Debt and maximise cash collections.
- Work proactively to identify customer disputes at an early stage in the collection cycle to assist with minimising outstanding debt.
Including relevant escalations to the appropriate Business owners
- Creating and categorising outbound service requests using an internal ticketing system.
Elevation Recruitment Group are keen to speak to applicants with the following: Either credit control administration or a finance degree and interest in gaining some exposure Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually Excellent Communication Skills This is a fantastic opportunity for any finance individual to join a professional, forward-thinking organisation.
- This is a contract role & interested candidates must be immediately available for interview and subsequent start.
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing this position in more detail, please don't hesitate contact Hannah Guy