My client is looking for a Part-Time CreditController to join their highly reputable team in Herne Bay.
This is an exciting chance to join a company who offer a supportive and friendly environment who promote from within.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Credit control experience within a legal firm OR Legal Secretarial experience within billing ledgers
- Confident communication skills, written and spoken
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaising with fee earners
- Logging cheques on arrival and notifying relevant fee earners immediately
- Processing credit card payments
- Assisting with calculating and administering instalment payments
- Ad hoc assisting account department with day to day processing
Salary: £21,000 (Pro rata)
Hours: 3 full days a week
Parking: Free, nearby
Please contact Emma to find out more.
If this opportunity is not what you were looking for, but you might know someone else that is suitable then head to our website and see the "Refer A Friend" tab to find out how you could potentially be rewarded with £200 for introducing us to someone we are able to successfully place.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.