An absolutely fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the region's leading employers in a supply chain data analytical role. This position is working 13.5 hours per week, on a flexible basis.
Read the overview of this opportunity to understand what skills, including and relevant soft skills and software package proficiencies, are required.
This position may suit someone with excellent data and Excel skills and looking for their first role within a commercial environment.
- You will manage data accuracy of bill of materials for equipment upon introduction and throughout the product life cycle.
- Maintain all attributes for spare parts upon introduction and through out the product life cycle.
- Work with suppliers to acquire the data and ensure ongoing communication to manage change control process.
- Obtain accurate data inline with product in fleeting and introduction of change.
- To proactively monitor and manage potential problems with the data and any queries from customer or Supplier base, resolving and/or escalating upwards before they impact service levels.
- Provide insight and support across the supply chain functions to ensure that service, cost and quality improvements are obtained.
- Take high level practices and customer requirements and create processes and procedures to realise the desired outputs from this function.
- Ensure all data is input to the system accurately and in a timely fashion.
Availability loss impact due to data is deeply understood and the causes of failure have robust countermeasures to resolve the current issues as well as avoid further impact.
Prompt resolution of queries from the client and internal customers.
Support the customer service team by delivering prompt status updates and resolution to issues raised by customer workshops.
Create visibility on performance results on the team performance board and ownership of improvement actions.
Competencies, Skills and Experience:
IT Skills, Strong planning, organising and time management skills, Big Data Analysis, Problem Solver, Self-motivated, Good MS Excel Skiils (incl. PivotTables & VLookups), Excellent communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills, Flexible and committed to achieving team/site objectives.