about 2 months ago
This is a part-time role working either three days a week or Monday to Friday 9am-3pm, Salary dependant on hours worked at £30,000 pro rata
* Formulate a digital marketing strategy with the Marketing and Communications Manager to build a strong digital connection with the organisation’s audience providing creative ideas for content marketing, website updates and user journey in order to meet their overall strategic direction.
* Prepare and execute optimised online communication to drive brand awareness / engage audience / advertise through mailings, newsletters, website navigation, survey monkey and mailchimp.
* Be actively aware and involved in SEO (keywords, image optimization, brand reach)
* Delivering the marketing and comms of new online initiatives and programmes.
* Supporting the Programme delivery team with digital back up during the programmes.
* Measure performance through Web analytics tool
* Planning, scheduling, and monitoring social media and explore new communication platforms that will benefit our online presence
Required skills and experience:
* Proven track record in Digital Marketing
* Knowledge of B2C social media, Google AdWords, mail campaigns / events
* SEO/SEM experience.
* Excellent understanding of web analytics tools
* Development of a digital strategy
* Knowledge of editing tools e.g. photoshop Canva, InDesign
* Copywriting experience
* Knowledge of CRM
* Data analysis
* Commercial awareness
Role: Part-Time Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Windsor, Berkshire,
Apply for this job now.