We are an international company and have been established for over 35 years. Based in Farnham, we are a group of companies that cover sectors including publishing, leisure, training, and marketing. Due to expansion and growth, we are seeking a Part Time Digital Marketing Manager to work across all our sectors and support the media and marketing strategies from concept to implementation.
The role offers a generous salary of up to £19p/h with free parking available, pensions scheme and 20 days holiday rising by 1 per year up to 25 days, plus bank holidays. We are looking for the suitable candidate to work 25 hours per week, ideally across 4 or 5 days a week, albeit there is some flexibility for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be coming from a Digital Marketing Manager role or indeed looking for a step up from a Digital marketing Assistant role, into a role that holds more responsibility.
This role is a standalone role with no other direct reports albeit you will work closely with the Studio Manager, Digital Designer, and the Account Managers of each business division. The key areas of responsibility will be to oversee the social media strategy and provide ideas on campaign creation, strategy, activation, and implementation and follow up. Along with working with relevant teams to assist with strategy and design of e shots, overseeing the website and develop SEO, overseeing the marketing strategy in terms of offline activity and supporting the development of the company brands.
Reporting to the MD the Part Time Digital Marketing Manager role involves and is not limited to the following:
- Management, implementation, and maintenance of social media for the group of companies.
- Creation of a monthly plan of what will be posted on social media, circulated to relevant team members, and updated where possible.
- Analysis of social media channels to track level of engagement.
- Continually boost the company’s online presence.
- Develop company e shot strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Develop monthly blog – liaising with the Studio and other team members.
- Assist with the maintenance of the group websites, improving the usability, design, content and conversion.
- Assist with the maintenance of the databases.
- Optimise activities for both quantity of traffic and engagement of traffic.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO.
- Plan, execute, and measure conversion results.
- Conduct key word research and web statistics reporting using Meta data and keywords.
- Use web analytics software to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Support in the creation and support in delivery of an annual marketing plan.
- Develop Marketing Toolboxes with the support of the Studio.
- Support the brands in its communication and promotion application.
- Identify trends and insights in online technology and optimise spend and performance based on those insights.
To be successful for the Part Time Digital Marketing Manager role you will have a minimum of 5 years previous experience in a digital marketing role and understand all online marketing technologies while having a good appreciation of how to drive business with the use of the internet. You will have excellent communication skills and experience using a CRM database such as ACT or similar, as well as experience with the back end website package WordPress or similar.
Full job spec is available for suitable applicants.
Please click apply to send us your CV.