18 days ago
Is this your next job Read the full description below to find out, and do not hesitate to make an application.
The role will be approximately 3 days a week (£30k - £40k FTE) likely just one in the office and the other two can be based remotely. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will support the reporting process and provide analytical support to the team for various strategic and ad hoc projects.
* Taking responsibility for the period end processes and reporting for the division
* Supporting the Finance Manager with any process improvements
* Challenging current processes and look for ways to improve controls and efficiencies
* Providing ad hoc support
What you need to demonstrate:
* Demonstrable financial analytical skills
* Ability to produce financial information in a user friendly and value-add manner
* Ability to deal with, reconcile and analyse large volumes of data and identify process improvements
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst ensuring accuracy
* Core understanding of accounting and reconciliation requirements
* Basic understanding of commercials & profitability
* Advanced Excel Skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and astute Finance Analyst to join a household brand name that can provide reward and development for talented individuals. You will have the rare chance to find challenge and fulfilment in your role, as well as balancing personal/lifestyle commitments.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration