The Part-Time Finance Analyst will be an integral part of this Bury St Edmunds based Science and Research business. Working closely with key stakeholders across the business the role will provide detailed financial support and analysis alongside critical reports to help with the continued growth plans of the business. The role will provide an excellent opportunity for exposure within a flexible working environment.
Hit Apply below to send your application for consideration Ensure that your CV is up to date, and that you have read the job specs first.
This Bury St Edmunds based Science and Research business has been going from strength to strength over the last year and are in a position to add to their team. The Part-Time Finance Analyst will be joining a flexible environment with a highly supportive team that will provide excellent development and progression.
The Part-Time Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing business critical KPI reports
- Production of detailed analysis to drive business strategy; variance, cost and P&L
- Supporting the month end processes alongside the FC; accruals, pre-payments and journals
- Detailed budget and forecast production
- Supporting business projects with detailed financial information
- Improvement and development of existing processes and systems
The successful candidate for the Part-Time Finance Analyst will be:
- Ideally studying for the ACCA/CIMA
- Proven track record of producing detailed analysis
- Confident in the processing of month end
- Experienced user of Excel, confident of handling large data sets
- Confident in working and building relationships with stakeholders across the business
The successful candidate for the Part-Time Finance Analyst will be joining a local Bury St Edmunds business who a growing within the Science and Research sector. The role will provide an excellent salary alongside study support and the opportunity for career development.