The Burford Recruitment Company are working exclusively with an ambitious, growing business based near Long Hanborough to find a bright and analytical Finance & Compliance Officer to join the team on a part-time basis.
- Processing of supplier invoices & arranging payments
- Responsible for inputting cashflow and bank reconciliations
- Managing debtors & creditors
- Review HR policy and processes, ensuring they are in line with best practice
- Responsible for new starters & leavers process
- Reviewing HS compliance, identifying & implementing changes where required
- Responsible for product compliance, collecting and filing product compliance documentation & liaising with trade association regarding guidance
- All round finance assistant/bookkeeper
- Analytical with strong Excel skills
- Highly organised, able to manage the different aspects of the role
- Experience of Sage 50 or similar finance package
Although some time is required in the office, there is the opportunity for working from home.