Part-Time Finance Director
Conversion Works Ltd (www.conversionworks.co.uk) is an award-winning digital analytics and marketing agency specialising in Google’s Marketing Platform (GMP). We work with brands such as Smirnoff, giffgaff, Which? and ASDA.
As part of our ambitious growth plan we are looking for a highly experienced and commercially-minded Finance Director to join us on a part-time basis.
The successful candidate will assist the board with:
- Financial Forecasting, budgets and cash flow management
- Creating and implementing staff incentive scheme
- Optimising the companies financial performance
- Helping to develop the companies growth plans
The Successful candidate must be:
- A qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equal qualification
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
We’re not looking a ‘beancounter’. The board needs expert guidance from a commercially minded Finance Director that can help define and deliver a winning business strategy for a successful digital agency. We run a solid accounts department with good management accounts and debtors management.
As this is a new position for the business, we don't yet know how many days a month will be required - this can be discussed. We feel one or two days a month will suffice to begin with but it's the role will almost certainly evolve with the organisation’s anticipated development and growth.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to help us grow and you'd like to join our success story, get in touch with you CV.