Reed Finance are working with an education organisation recruiting for a part time Finance Manager to join their friendly team initially on a 12-month basis to provide maternity cover. The hours are flexible and all requests will be considered.
Do you have the following skills, experience and drive to succeed in this role Find out below.
This role is hybrid working - a flexible mixture of home work and working from the office.
A big part of this role is business partnering so the ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant who is confident communicating financial information with both finance and non-finance colleagues.
In this role you will be:
- Providing support to the Financial Controller
- Attending Senior Leadership Team meetings
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Stakeholder management/ business partnering including advising on budgets and providing training
- Line managing 4 Finance Assistants within your area to include annual performance management and regular 1-1s.
- Overseeing the work of the Management Accountants for your area ensuring month end journals are accurate and that other reconciliations are up to date and accurate.
- You'll be the finance lead for several sites and overseeing all financial management within those sites.
- Completing the monthly management accounts production in full for your sites and monitoring forecast vs budget, including detailed inquiry and interrogation of the figures and results to ensure figures and balances are accurate.
- Providing financial reporting
- Supporting the development of strategic financial plan
For further information please contact Charlotte Hasler at Reed Finance