about 1 month ago
Lighthouse Futures Trust is a progressive Leeds based charity, who work in a fast paced and incredibly rewarding environment. Providing the tools and support to young adults with Autism Spectrum Condition and/or mild-moderate learning disabilities to gain employment. With a number of in-house businesses and also support from a number of blue-chip companies, they are able to offer one-year long internships.
This is a key role within their senior leadership team, providing financial management and support to the Trust. As a stand-alone role in finance, you will be responsible for the day to day finance, inputting into the strategic planning and influencing stake holders. As Finance lead, you will take any projects forward and support the business through any financial changes and funding applications.
- All aspects of book-keeping including preparing payroll for outsourced provider
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Managing the cash flow including producing cashflow forecasts
- Producing annual budgets including ongoing monitoring
- Manage income reporting from fund-raising and grants, ensuring compliance and accurate recording
- Prepare statutory accounts and work alongside the auditors.
- Produce and analyse any specific KPIs or reporting requirements from the business
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- Oversight of financial policies and financial controls
- Manage all aspects of insurances, external policies, and college bursary system
- Continually review systems and procedures, ensuring best practice is always followed
- Either a qualified accountant (CIMA /ACCA) or qualified by experience
- Experience in a hands-on role; requiring flexibility, independence, and adaptability
- Experience of producing financial reports, budgets, cashflow and management accounts
- Able to analyse large volumes of data and produce subsequent reports
- Be enthusiastic and ambitious with high working standards