Reed Finance are working with a prestigious organisation based in Bath recruiting for a part time finance manager.
Make your application after reading the following skill and qualification requirements for this position.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this is a key role in the business.
Working hours: 21 hours, Mon-Weds.
- Hybrid/ work from home options
- Parking on site
- Salary up to £43,000 pro rata.
- Work closely with the Chief Financial Officer to prepare accurate financial information including management accounts, budgets, out turns and cash flows.
- Prepare accurate and timely management account packs
- Prepare and manage the year end external audit process
- Conduct budget review meetings with departmental heads
- Prepare cashflow forecasts
- Deputise for the Head of Finance as required
- Line manage, support and develop the Finance Officer and Finance Assistant
- Provide professional financial support to all departments
- Take responsibility for the monthly payroll and pension processes
- Actively develop and deliver system improvements, including online payments
- Stakeholder management
For further information contact Charlotte Hasler at Reed Finance