23 days ago
Increase your chances of reaching the interview stage by reading the complete job description and applying promptly.
- well established and with exciting development plans.
Your new role A challenging all round Finance Manager role for someone looking for part-time hours of up to 25 per week
- these can be worked flexibly, and both in the office and working from home.
Varied duties including the monthly management accounts, statutory accounts, overseeing the ledgers, credit control, VAT and payroll
- along with the submission of grant claims.
What you'll need to succeed To be a talented Accountant from a third sector background
- or have client experience in the charity sector
- plus a desire to work for an exciting organisation in the charity sector where your organisation really makes a difference to people's lives.
What you'll get in return Flexible working options available for this rewarding long term permanent career role.
A competitive salary along with a broad range of soft benefits.
Working in a friendly motivated team.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.