Reed Finance are pleased to announce a Senior Finance position is available for a reputable and established business on a part time basis. The Finance Manager will direct and control the finance department to ensure the provision of accurate, timely and appropriate accounting and reporting requirements to the company are continuously achieved
Reporting into the Managing Director, duties will include:
• Preparation of financial statements with commentaries drawn up to Management for review and decision making.
• Monitor budgetary control
• Staff management
• Interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers
• Preparation of year end audit
• Preparation of VAT Returns
• Preparation of Management Accounts
• Manage Ledgers team & credit control function
The successful candidate will be fully qualified or qualified or by experience with the ability to effectively manage and motivate a team within a family owned, SME business.
A proven ability to positively communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers in order to form and maintain good working relationships is essential. Due to business requirements the Managing Director is seeking somebody part time, ideally 3 days per week. Experience within an SME environment will be beneficial here alongside strong IT, interpersonal and communication skills.