Part Time Finance Manager
This exciting and innovative company are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their team to work part time (22.5 hours per week). The Part Time Finance Manager has overall responsibility for the finance function of the business, and by optimising growth opportunities, the role is pivotal in ensuring the continued success of the business.
Part Time Finance Manager - Role & Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with the Directors, be accountable for the company’s financial plan and strategy.
- Monitor business performance, conduct analysis of trends and monitor the Company's gross margin position.
- Production of accurate reporting with the monthly management accounts and quarterly forecasting, adhering to strict deadlines.
- Production of accurate and timely reporting to the bank, on a monthly basis, and within fixed deadline.
- Accountable for all finance activities, including cash posting and allocation, new accounts, housekeeping, query resolution, account reconciliations, department expenditure.
- Track business performance against budgets using agreed measures, forecasts and KPIs, highlighting variances which need to be addressed.
- Shared responsibility with CEO for ABTA bond and insurance renewals.
- Coordination and production of monthly payroll for forwarding to outsourced payroll contacts.
- Responsible for ensuring all financial procedures and practices are in line with current legislation.
- Keep abreast of financial practices and provide suitable interpretation to benefit the business.
- Build relationships with external stakeholders, such as our provider network, financial institutions, Company accountants and auditors.
- Work closely with department heads to ensure they updated on key financial matters.
Part Time Finance Manager – Skills & Experience Required:
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a finance manager role, preferably from within the travel industry.
- Business analysis expertise with proven experience in producing management information.
- Solutions focused, with a consultative approach and a willingness to get involved to make a difference across the business.
- Strong commercial acumen with sound judgement and decision making ability.
Part Time Finance Manager – Additional Information:
- Full time equivalent salary of £40k to £45k dependent on experience
- 22.5 hours per week – flexible days
- Flexibility to be office or home based but with ability to work from the office as required on an ad hoc basis
Please apply for the position of Part Time Finance Manager online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org