Flexible Part -time Finance Manager approx. 25hrs/week. £20-£22/hour
Scroll down for a complete overview of what this job will require Are you the right candidate for this opportunity?
Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Manager on at part time basis to manage their company finances. Reporting to the managing director you will have full autonomy within the position and provide timely and accurate monthly management reports. Along side a small team of two clerks, your responsibilities will include:
- Business and financial strategy and planning, monitoring, management and reporting
- Ensuring all processes and procedures within finance are efficient
- Management of departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
- Producing P&L and balance sheet reports
- Variance analysis
- Dealing with all accounts related queries
- Carry out monthly HMRC requirements, quarterly VAT returns and year end functions
- Managing the sales and purchase ledgers
- Overseeing payroll
This is an all encompassing role that is ideally suited to an experienced Finance Manager/Company Accountant/Accounts Manager/Bookkeeper/Accountant who is looking for autonomy within their next role. You will be confident to liaise with the directors regarding all financial matters and be happy to get involved with the accounts production. The company are looking for a self motivated experienced individual who can work closely alongside the directors.