Part Time Finance Manager (22.5 hours a week)
£55,000 (pro rota)
- Are you an experienced Finance Manager with GP, Primary care or health experience?
- Are you looking for part time work?
- Do you have experience of Financial and Management reporting?
If so, a GP Federation based in Bromley may be interested in speaking with you.
Duties and Responsibilities include -
The information below covers the role requirements, expected candidate experience, and accompanying qualifications.
Management & annual accounts
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly review of performance vs. budget by cost centre
- Support drafting of Company annual accounts
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Creation of annual budget
- Commercial review of existing business
- Finance oversight and modelling of new business/bids
- Monthly invoicing
- Monthly invoicing
- Debt collection
- Practice payment calculations and payment upload
- Liaising with our Purchase Ledger Manager to ensure suppliers are paid promptly
- Supplier management/escalations
- Production of PCN monthly management accounts
- PCN Development fund reporting
- Liaising with our payroll provider to ensure staff are paid accurately
- Responsible for all matters in relation to company payroll and pensions
- Fully qualified, finalist or QBE CCAB Accountant (or equivalent)
- Experience within Primary Care, GP or other health services
- Strong technical Accounting experience including Management and Financial reporting
- Supervision or Management experience
- Strong Business Partnering skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.