Great opportunity for a Part Time Finance Manager role for a Media business based in London.
We are currently recruiting a PART TIME Finance Manager role for a Media business based in London. This is an all encompassing Finance Manager role and the incumbent will be the
main point of contact for all financial matters within the business.
Working closely with the Senior Management team, the role will involve:
- Providing full financial support to the SMT
- Preparing weekly management reports, including cash flow and forecasting
- Preparing quarterly management reports, including sales reviews, budgeting and variance analysis
- Preparing monthly cashflow reporting and managing treasury and currency risk exposure
- Participating in weekly and quarterly financial management meetings
- Ensuring compliance and tax obligations are met for HMRC
- Responsibility for all elements of financial administration and bookkeeping including bank reconciliations, VAT return, invoicing and chasing aged debt when required
Ad hoc tasks when required
The idea candidates will:
- Be a qualified accountant
- Have all round finance experience gained in an SME business
- Be a team player
- Have an eye for detail and be able to manage tasks effectively
- Have excellent communication skills
Please note this is a PART TIME role, ideally looking or someone 3 or 4 days a week.